Things have been a bit hectic since returning from the RWA National conference in Anaheim, CA. But I had great fun while there, the highlight being that I got to meet a bunch of fans. To those of you who came out to say hi, thank you! I really enjoyed meeting you.
If you want to read about my experience with book signings -as both a reader and a writer, I recently did a blog post for Forever on the subject. Warning, mass humiliation -mine- is on display. ;)
I'm also very excited to announce that tonight, at 8pm EST, I will be having tea with the lovely Gail Carriger -that witty miss of the Parasol Protectorate fame. And by that, I mean that I will be having tea in front of my computer, and she will be having tea in front of hers, as we chat on Forever Romance's Facebook page about all things genre-bendy and Victorian.
Stop by and join in. You may even win a copy of Moonglow -we're giving away 5!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous tea, Kristen. I started MOONGLOW today--it's sizzling!
ReplyDeleteHad to correct a bit. ; )
That was a great chat, Kristen!
ReplyDeleteI can’t wait to hear more about your experience at the RWA National conference.
ReplyDelete